New Bern NC, Real Estate
Restaurants in New Bern NC
New Bern, New Bern NC Real Estate, New Bern Info, New Bern Listings, New Bern Homes, New Bern Lots, New Bern Commercial Listings in New Bern, Havelock, Oriental, Trenton and more. Waterfront, Golf, Historic, New Bern NC has it all! Sonja Babic Broker/RealtorNew Bern NC
Bring your Appetite!
New Bern area Restaurants offer some great eating!
- The Chelsea- 335 Middle St. (252) 637-5469
Terrific food & location. 1920 atmosphere. Lunch & Dinner
Great Nightly Specials! Great Desserts! THE BEST !
MJ's Raw Bar &
Middle St. (252) 635-6890
- Cow Cafe- Middle St. "An udderly unique experience” Ice-cream made daily! Excellent sandwiches’. Lunch & Dinner!
- Captain Ratty’s - 202 Middle St. (252)633-2088
Roof top dining, oyster bar, piano bar. Good food!
- 247 Craven 247 Craven St. oldest standing restaurant in New Bern serving New Bern's newest cuisine! Lunch - Dinner - Tapas www.stanlyhallcafe.com 252-635-1879
- Pollock St. Deli - 208 Pollock St.252/637-2480
Open 7days- breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Backers Square – 227 Middle St. 252/637-0304
The Baker's Square serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with generous portions, fair prices and outstanding service. Make sure to try delicious home made desserts!
- Christoph's on the Water Restaurant and Lounge – 100 Middle St. 252/638-3585
Christoph’s on the Water, located at the Hilton New Bern Riverfront, is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Newly remodeled. Distinctive cuisine and specialties.
- Lawson's Landing: A Riverwalk Cafe - 529 S Front Street (252) 637-9307
Lawson's Landing, A Riverwalk Cafe offers breakfast pastries, cappuccino, latte and espresso drinks starting at 8 AM, (8:30 Sundays) and progresses to heartier sandwiches such as meat loaf and home made roast beef subs along with old-time soups and crabcake salads for lunch until 5 PM
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant at Skipjack Landing - 100 Pollock St. (252) 514-0033
The theme of the menu at Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant at Skipjack Landing is "Southern Bounty," and that means lots of local produce, aged beef and fresh seafood. A full wine list, as well as imported and local microbrewed beers complement each entree item.
- Tryon Palace Seafood / Stingray Cafe - 520 S. Front St. (252) 638-2280
The Stingray Cafe, where pre-ordered shrimp and oyster burgers, soft-crab or crab-cake sandwiches and fish and chips may be picked...
MORE GOOD FOOD
- The Flame – 2303 Neuse Blvd 252/633-0262
Steaks, Seafood, Chicken… Excellent Sunday Branch!
- Musashi - 2041 S. Glenburnie Rd.252/637-0063
Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar
- Thai – Thai Seafood Restaurant – 2405
- Famous – 2210
- Flounders Seafood – 425 Hotel Dr. 252/636-1200-
Seafood just the way you like it, http://flounderseafood.com/
- The Outback Steakhouse – Howell Rd. 252/672-9394
- Hams – 998 HWY 70 E. 252/634-3456 www.Hamsofnewbern.com
- Schlotzsky's Deli - Hwy 17 S. (252) 638-2508 http://www.cooldeli.com
- Annabelle's Restaurant & Pub - Twin Rivers Mall (252) 633-6401
- Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar - 3450 Clarendon Blvd. (252) 637-8050
- Arturo's - 1900-A S. Glenburnie Rd. (252)634-1894
- Pete & Nikki's
- McAlister Deli - 2037 S. Glenburnie Rd. 252/638-9010
- Kitchen on
- El Cerro Grande - 2503 Hwy 17 S. (252) 638-8938
- Famous Subs & Pizza - 2210 Neuse Blvd. (252) 637-2809
- 37th Street Pizzeria - 2402 Neuse Blvd. (252) 633-5444
- Paula's Pizza & Italian Restaurant - 1713 Red Robin Lane 252/637-7600
- Golden Corral Family Steakhouse buffet -400 Hotel Drive (252) 638-4010
- Smithfield's Chicken & BBQ - 2607 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. (252) 636-2398
- International House of Pancakes - 3400 Clarendon Blvd. (252) 638-6302
- Country Biscuit Restaurant - 809 Broad Street (252) 638-5151
Designed and maintained by Sonja Babic. Copyright 2007-2010, No text, artwork or images may be reproduced or copied with out expressed permission of Sonja Babic!